I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a good massage. Massages are relaxing, pampering, and rejuvenating. Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. It goes deep to relieve stress, pain, and improve connectivity in the body. Over the next months I will be exploring the range of benefits from bodywork.
- low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level perform better, prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Improve surgical outcomes by lessening adhesions pre surgery
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain
How has massage helped you? Comment on this post or on my facebook, and tell us your story.
Often people lose hope over their struggle with a nagging pain or problem. Aston-Kinetics can help you move forward on your journey to wellness. You only need to take the first step to getting
help. There is always some place to go on your journey. If you have a need relief for any of these things, give me a call for a free phone consultation. Let me help you.